o He has 26 years experience including outpatient services, medical/surgical consultations, chemical dependency, ECT, Q.A., and medical student teaching.
o He is bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
o He works with individual aged 13 and up.
Dr. Dana Crites, Board Certified Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
o She has over 20 years experience including providing services for several mental health clinics and numerous school districts.
o She completed her residency training at Hershey Medical Center and was a faculty member at Hershey for nearly 10 years.
o She works with individuals with ages ranging from 3 to 22.
o She has provided medical missionary work in Liberia and in Haiti.
· Autism spectrum disorders
· Bipolar affective disorder
· Childhood mental health conditions
· Conduct and behavioral problems in children and adolescents
· Disruptive disorders
· Grief and loss
· Marriage and family problems
· Obsessive compulsive disorders
· Psychotic disorders
· Stress-related disorders